Well some major changes have been happening...
1) I'm now going alone, which is totally fine because this trip means a lot to me and I want to make the most out of the trip. And it's traveling to a 3rd world country and if someone can't handle that, then this trip is not for them! So off I go...and I'm so excited :)
2) I'm getting my budget together and it's about $10,000 plus right now with program costs and all of the travel things I need. It's a lot of money, but I just don't think you can put a price on this trip
3) I got a scholarship from the Political Science department at my school!!!!!! It's $3,000 and I couldn't be happier! It will help out a lot
3) In about a week, I will get my Yellow Fever Shot...not looking forward to that. I have heard that it takes a lot out of you so I'm going to get it on a Friday and lay low for the weekend.
4) In April I will get my last shot, Hep B
5) I will be getting my financial aid set and getting my plane ticket booked :) I will be going home for two weeks to see my family and then OFF TO AFRICA :)