“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Change of Plans

Well after some thought, Europe will be off the schedule:( Just too much to do and not enough time or money! But one day I will get over there and do our trip. But now I'm focusing on getting geared up for Africa. We will be heading out May 20, 2010 and coming back August 20, 2010 and I am getting very excited. This Friday I will start getting my shots, so I'll let everyone know how that goes :) But so far, just getting the paperwork and all the details set before we leave and I'm sure there will be bumps a long the way. But we had a meeting with our International Affairs adviser, and now we are getting this set in stone!

For school, I will be registering for PS 490 credits (Political Science Internships credits) and during my time in Ghana I will be blogging about my experience. I will also have to write a paper about my time out there, and have an assessment paper that will need to be signed by my supervisor out there.

Now we just have to get the financial aid office to corporate a little bit more and we should be set to go!!!

123 DAYS TO GO !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment