“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why It Pays To Plan Early

I am very happy I booked my ticket early and really planned for this trip in advance. Recently Delta decided to cancel my return flight from Accra to the USA, so now I leave a day late which is fine, but they never rescheduled my connecting flight. I went through Student Universe and they are a fine company, but the back and forth with them in rediculous. They don't honor anything that Delta says, so don't bother calling the airline yourself to get answers, but you have to constantly check your stuff because it never matches up with what Delta has, so it's a waiting game.

I guess I might have paid a little extra to go through an airline company directly instead of a 3rd party because when things happen and you want answers quick, that doesn't happen! Either way hopefully they can figure it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment