“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

50 Days Left!!

I mentioned in earlier posts that I was getting 2 extra pills of Larium to try out and see what kind of side-effects I might have from them (I heard they are pretty nasty). So I took one yesterday and it seemed to be fine, I had a slight headache, but that went away soon after. I took it in the afternoon with my lunch, then drank a whole bottle of water right afterwords (it says to take with plenty of water and food). I will take it again next Monday, but the pharmacist seemed to think that if I was going to experience any of the paranoia, and bad dreams it would happen right away. So hopefully after next Monday I will be fine :) These pills are almost $400 cheaper then Malarone, and you take them once at week instead of everyday, so I'm hopefully these work!

I just received my passport back from the Ghanaian embassy with my Visa, so the only thing I have left is pay Projects Abroad and go shopping for the last remaining items! It's getting VERY CLOSE...50 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment