“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ticket is Booked!!!

Airplane ticket is booked! Now it seems very real. I'm flying with Delta Airlines and leaving around 7am on a Friday with one connection in JFK, then arriving in Accra around 7:30am Saturday morning.

I booked my ticket on StudentUniverse.com and they had a lot more options and the prices were also a lot cheaper. I decided that I would pay a little bit more for an earlier flight and for a flight that only made one stop. So I paid $1,562.00 for my ticket and yes it is expensive, but so worth it!

It's OFFICIAL, I'M OFF TO AFRICA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment