“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yellow Fever Shot

So I got my Yellow Fever shot yesterday and it wasn't bad at all. I heard from several people that this shot really hurts and it can take a lot out of you, but it was the least painful shot I've gotten, my arm doesn't hurt at all right now and I'm feeling good :) I got my Yellow Fever Card that is required to enter into Ghana so it looks like I'm all set now! I also got 2 pills of Larium to try out, hopefully I don't get those crazy dreams because Larium will cost me $160.00 compared to $642.95 for Malarone. So I'm going to take them on Monday and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment